Coordinator/Lecturer (maternity cover): MSc in Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS) at National University of Ireland Galway
Expressions of interest are sought for a maternity leave position arising on the MSc CCAFS program between June 2015 to Jan 2016. The MSc CCAFS program is looking for a talented individual (with a PhD in/relevant to Climate Smart Agriculture and CCAFS relevant experience) who will be responsible for the following:
1. Act as Coordinator for the MSc CCAFS course / liaise with all MSc CCAFS students.
2. Deliver lectures/modules on latest advances/materials regarding climate smart agriculture / CCAFS.
3. Set and correct exams.
4. Establish and supervise CSA research projects with CCAFS partners.
5. Organise and run field trips to partner organisations and events.
6. Liaise with module contributors and organize guest speakers.
7. Liaise with and support the activities of the CCAFS Student Society in NUI Galway.
The MSc CCAFS is seeking expressions of interest from highly motivated and highly organized people with excellent communication skills that could be interested in such a maternity leave position. The MSc CCAFS Coordinator/Lecturer should have prior CCAFS/CSA relevant experience (in research and/or international development contexts) and should ideally have some lecturing or training experience. As the maternity leave position would be a full-time position the person would need to be based in Galway for the duration of the contract.
If you would be interested in discussing possibilities regarding this maternity leave position, please contact Prof. Charles Spillane (MSc CCAFS Program Director) with letter of interest and CV at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org